Pages

Monday, December 3, 2018

Cunliffe Rest Home

Last week Room 14 and 15 did some baking and then took it down to Cunliffe Rest Home. It was such a special morning, sharing waiata, kai and chatting with the residents. We also played games with them including connect four, card games, as well as playing bowling and catch games with our friends. We had lots of compliments abouit of immaculate behaviour and we were so proud. Mrs Wing was extremely proud that we all displayed our School Values of Care and Share.







2 comments:

  1. Hello Room 14 ans 15, this is Ema and Victoria from Edmund Hillary School. It must be tiring walking but we bet that you guys still had so much fun! Looks like you guys deserved this and you guys look like you had lots of interest at your trip. We have no heads up and questions for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tena Koe room 14 this is Ellakaye,Ilaisaane and Ruqayat from Edmund Hillary School. We really enjoyed this post about a fun day that you guys did. We were wondering what was your Favourite activity that you guys did?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post