Pages

Friday, September 3, 2021

Blogging Leaderboard

We decided to set up a blogging challenge.  It officially started on Tuesday 31st August and basically you earn a point for each blog, comment or answer you post on Blogger.  This first round will finish at the end of Monday 6th September and we will start the next round on Tuesday 7th September.  I thought heading into the weekend that we might need a leaderboard set up so you know where you are placed.  Well done to those of you who have made it onto the leaderboard!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Room 14,

    I like the blog challenge idea!
    It looks really fun, I really want to know who won!

    Keep up the good work πŸ‘️πŸ‘„πŸ‘️πŸ‘
    (Good job person that won!)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post