Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2022

Room 14 Back to School Fun

We have had 2 weeks back at school and we have been very busy.  

We have... 

  • taught the newcomers to Room 14 how to sign their names using NZ Sign Language.
  • had a week of swimming lessons.
  • been setting up for our maths learning and our basic facts system is up and going.
  • talked about the Zones of Regulation and have lots of strategies on charts on our wall.
  • discussed and sorted out the important expectations for our classroom.
  • started creating our All About Me presentations.
  • had fun creating collaborative portraits.





1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much, its great to see what is happening at school.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post