Pages

Monday, August 30, 2021

Brilliant Bloggers!

In our Google Meet this morning I put the challenge out to the Room 14 students to start blogging about their learning or activities that they were completing in lockdown.  I am very pleased to say that several of the students in Room 14 have taken notice of what I said and already blogged today.  We had Vivienne blogging about Prototec, Taliyah's quote DLO from Mahatma Ghandi, Hollie's quote DLO from Einstein, peanut butter biscuits made by Andre and Finn's times table maintenance.






The quote activity is really interesting. It would be great if everyone tried out this activity.  Taliyah is trying to do one each day and so far she is succeeding!  Remember the links to all of our individual blogs are down the right hand side of this blog. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Room 14,

    Wow! You are very good at updating your blogs with the learning you are doing at home. Those peanut butter biscuits look delicious! I am looking forward to seeing what else you are doing. I wonder who will share a quote with us next?

    Keep up the hard work,

    Miss Agnew

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post