Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Life in Lockdown

We have had an interesting time in lockdown so far.

We have had teddy bears in the window and then we have had coloured Easter Eggs.

Some of our lovely Room 14 people have had their birthdays while in lockdown.

There has been lots of sharing on our blogs of all the wonderful and creative activities that are going on. There has been painting, baking, playing board games, bike rides, walks, and so much more.

We have been back and taking part in our Remote Learning since last Wednesday and the learning at home has continued.  We think our time spent together in Google Hangouts is pretty neat. We have learnt more skills since we started this journey together.  We wonder what the next few weeks will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post