Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2021

Beginning 2021

Welcome back to the new school year.  We have had a very sporty start to the year, with SportStart, swimming and Summer Sport.  We also had the lovely Pauline visit us from the Dangerous Decibels programme to share lots of information and fun experiments about the importance of our ears and our hearing.  

The students in Room 14 are beginning to think about how successful they would like their year to be and are aware they need to focus on the values - Care, Share, Learn and Grow - to help them with their goals.  There will also be a focus on a variety of the Virtues.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post