Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2021

The Blogging has Begun

We made it our goal for this week to post something on our blogs.  Earlier in the term the students in Room 14 had written poems about themselves following a set format.  This week we made them into a DLO (Digital Learning Object) and, for some of us, learnt how to post something onto our blog for the very first time.  We now hope to post on our blogs at least twice a week and some may post more than that.

Make sure you follow the links down the right hand side of this blog to find all of the students' individual blogs and you can read their poems.  Here is Andre's as an example of what you might find...

6 comments:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post